Monday, March 2, 2009

Afternoon Hefe


Beer: Pearl Street Brewery's El Hefe Bavarian Style Hefeweizen


Location: Del's Bar

Story: A joined a couple of friends for lunch at Fayze's and then we decided to head to Del's Bar for a drink. This is one of my favorite bars in La Crosse, WI. I love the very chill atmosphere that the bar permeates with. If you are looking for a great bloody mary and a good relaxing time carry yourself on over to Del's. Well, my friend wanted to try one of Del's world renowned blood mary's. I found this the perfect opportunity to get a taste of one of the Pearl Street Brews that I had not yet the privilege of sampling.

The brew I chose to sample was their El Hefe Bavarian Style Hefeweizen. Now, I love a Bavarian style brew but I didn't expect this! This beer has the smoothest flavor. This beer has accents of fruit and was served with a lemon slice. Del's just added this lemon without even your request! Now, that is a quality bar. This beer was refreshing and brought such crisp taste in my mouth. I would recommend this beer to anyone. Any type of beer drinker would enjoy this one, mark my words. The El Hefe Bavarian Style Hefeweizen 5 stars out of 5 and two thumbs up.

This was an afternoon that was ended up being very interesting if I would have to say so myself. But the quote of the day came from my friend. I won't disclose his name until I get his permission. The quote: "If you are a tool when you are sober, does that make you a power tool when you are drunk?" Just think about that one and sit back and laugh while you sip on a El Hefe Bavarian Style Hefeweizen! Until next time, Drink Dank all!








No comments:

Post a Comment