Monday, March 23, 2009

Black and Blue Weekend



Beer(s): 50 % Guinness and 50 % Wild Blue Lager
Location: My Place

Story: Well the story goes, it was St. Patrick's Day last week and I had to work. Not to say I didn't have a couple of St. Patrick's Day brews but we will leave that for a different day, a different review. The spirit of the holiday carried over to this past weekend when I did up one of my all time favorite brew concoctions. It is the "Black and Blue!" When I do this I just simply mix half and half of each beer. The Wild Blue is a blueberry flavored beer and when mixed with Guinness it is unbelievably tasty.

This mixture delivers a thick and creamy head which gives off such a fruitful aroma. It is so delicious that the strong alcohol contents of each beer just seem to disappear. This could make for a problem or for a very good time! This mixture is a 5 out of 5 and if you have never tried to do this I highly recommend it.

That is all today short and sweet. Short as in, once mixed they don't last long and sweet as in, it is sweet to the taste and superbly smooth. So, try one and tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment