Monday, March 9, 2009

Monding Morning Cow Tipping


Beer: New Glarus Spotted Cow


Location: My Basement, La Crosse, WI

Story: I thought let's make this interesting. A cow in the early A.M. you must think I would have to be on the farm milking one. Instead, I am in my basement at 6:30am tipping a spotted cow. Hence why I am Monday morning cow tipping.

Now, the flavor, the cloudiness, the story behind the cow. Spotted Cow is a smooth ale that leaves a fruitful taste resonating with your taste buds. This ale has an unbelievably cloudy look to it and most people don't realize it but New Glarus brews a hint of corn in this ale to give it the cloudy look and to give a shout out to the local farmers of Wisconsin. Before you drink a cow you should always flip it and let the sediments float through out the beer. This will give you the full effect of the flavor that you should be getting to gain the true experience.

I rate this ale another two thumbs up. It has always been a favorite of mine and thought I would review a brew that I knew well. We should enjoy this one because all the other states in our country can not unless they make their way into Wisconsin. Let it be known that we are home to one of the greatest Microbreweries in the nation and we have it all to ourselves. So enjoy all and tip a cow or two for me some morning, some night, or some afternoon.

1 comment: